Gloucestershire, England • Permanent • £65000 - £75000 per annum
£65,000 - £75,000 plus excellent benefits
My client is an innovative software company who are offering an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager to join.
The Portfolio Manager will manage internal and external stakeholders, resources, costs and timelines for a portfolio of projects whilst ensuring quality and security standards are met at all times.
You will work with development partners and other third-party vendors to plan, manage and deliver multiple IT and software development workstreams, and track and report status of projects, resources and budget effectively.
My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future career aspirations and growth.
The Portfolio Manager will have the following:
- Track record of programme managing IT change projects
- A good understanding of how large organisations operate and an ability to relate the business operating model and objectives to IT strategy.
- Managed onshore and offshore teams
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills
- Budget management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Line management experience
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.
Please get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org