Bournemouth, England • Permanent • £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Business Analyst up to £45K+ Good Benefits
Based in Bournemouth
Are you a Business Analyst with excellent stakeholder management and third party relationship experience with a proven background in Life & Pensions and looking for a new opportunity?
If so, then this role could be a great match for you and you'll be instrumental in supporting the Business Analysis function within a Project Services environment.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, motivated and focussed individual with proven business analysis capabilities within a change environment in the Life & Pensions arena.
You'll be delivering business analysis elements ensuring the delivery of both IT and Change projects.
Your experience will include:
- A proven track record in business analysis within a delivery environment within the financial services
- Life & Pensions knowledge
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Strong 3rd party or client relationship/stakeholder experience
- Experience of full project life cycle across a range of projects
You can expect to receive excellent training and development as well as a generous salary and package including company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.