Senior PMO Analyst
Gloucestershire, England • Permanent • £40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior PMO Analyst
Gloucestershire, close to good public transport links
Up to £50k + superb benefits
Are you looking for a role where you make the decisions and "own" and grow your role?
Do you have a background in fast moving project environments?
Have you got experience of implementing a PMO framework/function from scratch?
Do you have 5+ years' experience working in a Senior Project Office position?
Working in beautiful newly refurbed offices close to good public transport links as well as great shops, restaurants and bars.
The salary will be up to £50,000, dependant on experience, plus an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) as well as good healthcare, income protection and other important benefits.
Our well established client is now hiring a Senior PMO Analyst to provide support to numerous senior stakeholders within the business.
Initially you will be tasked with setting up the PMO function/framework so must have previous experience of this. You will act as the portfolio authority regarding Project Management practice and methodology. You will also look to identify and implement continual improvement of all Programme controls and have a strong understanding of managing a Project Office and Portfolio Planning.
To be successful, you will have a proven background in the following and will clearly show this experience in your CV application:
- Setting up and implementing the PMO function/framework
- Project Lifecycle, quality assurance & governance.
- Financial Management: Invoicing, accruals, forecasting, Month end, capitalisation and amortisation of project spend
- Resource planning, management and recruitment / contract management.
- Change Management.
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Planning & Dependency Management.
- Secretariat senior meetings; minutes & actions.
- Excellent analysis skills and attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management.
- Proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
- PRINCE II / MSP Certification preferred
This is a really special opportunity and the hiring managers are ready to interview straight away!!!
Please call me for more information or just for an initial discussion.
You can get me on 0117 973 5553 today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy