Bristol, England • Permanent • £48000 - £58000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £58k+ Superb benefits
Based in Bristol
Our market leading e-commerce client, within easy walking distance of the train station and situated near the centre by shops, great restaurants and bars are looking to bring on a Scrum Master.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master to influence, lead and drive the Agile development teams forward to help improve delivery.
The Scrum Master will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience within the Scrum Master role
- Experience of working with Agile development processes and methods to reliably deliver software product increments
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and approaches to gathering requirements, analysis and design, build and test
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Experience of leading teams
- Foundation in SCRUM Master, SCRUM Professional or a similar agile development process
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking company who will help you progress your career with support in training.
Salary is dependent upon experience. Benefits include superb pension scheme, 27 days holiday, Childcare vouchers, Excellent training budget, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership discount.
For more information please get in touch on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy