Senior Project Manager
Swindon, England • Permanent • £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £60k
Based in Swindon
My client is a successful blue chip company who are offering an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join them due to rapid expansion and growth. You will plan the development delivery of multiple projects or programmes and proactively monitor its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
My client encourages continuous development and is willing to invest in your future.
The successful Project Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record as a technical project manager across multiple projects
- Software delivery experience
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry
- Strong budget and risk management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills
Any Agile experience is a bonus!
Please feel free to get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this great opportunity.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us.