Swindon, England • Permanent • £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £45k
Based near Swindon
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
My client is a successful blue chip company who are offering an exciting opportunity for a Defect Lead/Test Analyst to join them. You will proactively manage defects through to resolution working across the project or programme workstreams.
The Test Analyst will chair defect triage meetings, report status of defects and escalate where appropriate to the Test Manager.
My client is willing to invest in your training and offer support to ensure you gain career progression.
The successful Defect Lead will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience working within a Test Analyst, Test Lead or Defect role
- Experience in ALM, Defect lifecycle and Software Testing in general
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to liaise with and influence project teams and progress defects
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and leadership skills
Please feel free to get in touch for more details on 0117 973 5553 or email email@example.com.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this great opportunity.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us.