Swindon, England • Permanent • £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Up to £50k
Based near Swindon
Working near Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
My client is an successful IT Services company and is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on systems and business change projects across multiple business areas.
The Business Analyst will carry out the elicitation, analysis, and documentation of the business outcomes and requirements.
This is an exciting time with plenty of scope for career progression as the company is investing heavily to improve the business analysis area.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven business analysis experience
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Strong requirements gathering, workshopping and documenting skills
- Working the full lifecycle of programmes involving both Waterfall and Agile development approaches
- Excellent analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to visualise and understand problems to develop several resolution options.
For more information please get in touch on 0117 973 5553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
Recruitment Partnership currently have more exciting opportunities within the IT industry. So please don't hesitate to contact us